Vacancy NDT inspector
- The NDT Inspector is responsible for the correct execution of the investigations and here strictly follows the procedures and other standards/instructions required for the investigation
- Taking care of communication with the client (discussing reporting, inspection techniques used, findings, etc.)
- Communicate relevant information to stakeholders within the organization
- Perform inspections impartially, any financial, commercial or time pressure that may affect the results should be reported
- Use inspection equipment correctly
- Comply with HEMATITE and customer safety procedures
- There is a great responsibility regarding one’s own safety and that of others. One must also take care of one’s own workplace, leave it safe and keep in touch with the Client’s safety officer
- Show an interest in new inspection techniques
- Strive for optimal customer satisfaction
- Participate in creating a better working environment
- Preparation of report after inspection
- Preparing assignments
- Discussing possible inspection techniques
- Performing inspections / validations
- Team player
- Be in possession of a certificate MT and/or PT + UT Level 2 ISO9712
- Be able to apply and master HEMATITE procedures of the relevant technique
- Perform and apply the inspection methods in practice
- Knowledge in business standardization and inspection techniques
- Eye for detail and perform and report quality inspections
- Language skills (NL/EN/FR)
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Working autonomously & in a disciplined manner
What we offer:
- A challenging position within an innovative and technically advanced organization.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits.
- A pleasant working environment with motivated colleagues.